At the Center for Climate Literacy we believe in grassroots action for change. We are building a global community of teachers, educators, students, parents, and other Earthlings who support the vision of universal climate literacy in all schools everywhere. Together, our voice is louder. Together, we make change happen, one classroom at a time.
That’s where you come in. To support this work, join us as a Fellow at the Center. Membership is free and open to everyone.
As a Fellow, you commit to the following:
- Spread the word in your community, workplace, and networks to promote climate literacy
- Receive and share the Center’s monthly newsletter
- Attend Center’s virtual meetings and events, when possible
- Support climate literacy work in any way you can
Fellows who have the capacity to get more involved are encouraged to join operations teams on one of more of our projects:
- The CLE journal team
- Professional Development team
- Climate Lit Database and Glossary team
- Community Building team
- Development team
- Teacher network
- Student network
- Academic & Library network
- Ambassadors: authors, illustrators, publishers
- Research team
Fellows receive several benefits in return for their service. Fellows:
- Are featured on the Center’s website
- Have first access to event registration
- Receive an official membership card (after the first renewal)
- Are entered into regular drawings for Center for Climate Literacy swag
Membership expires after one year. Fellows are eligible to recommit and maintain their status.